Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Essential Oils

It's been a while since I've posted but I'm going to get back to it!  My new love is essential oil!  I'll admit, they can be intimidating and overwhelm you.  But if you stick with it and find what works for you - it can help you live a better, healthier lifestyle.

I started using EO (essential oils) at the end of March 2017.  I was unsure about them and bought two oils that would help with depression and anxiety.  I promised myself I would at least try them several times for two weeks before I decided if they worked or not.  Well, they worked!  

It was hard to figure out how and where and when to use them.  That's where I want to help you!  I want to make it easy for you to learn how to oil.  First I ordered Balance and Serenity (those are the oil names - I use doTerra oils).  I would just put a drop of two in my hand from each bottle and rub them together and cup my hands in front of my face to smell them.  I loved the blend of the two together.  After the first day, I had done this once.  It was ok.  Yes, just ok.  Later in the week, I used them together again but instead of just inhaling them, I rubbed them on the back of my neck and on my chest.  Now I was beginning to see a difference.  I would breath in the scent and begin to relax.  I relaxed because I was breathing in slowly and evenly but the scent is what made it rewarding.  

I soon after learned that I could make this concoction in a roller bottle for easier application!  I was hooked.  It was really so simply to grab the bottle while at work or around the house and rub some on my wrists, my forearms, my neck, and my chest.

Since then, I've started using more and more oils in many different application methods.

Look for more information coming soon about more essential oils and check out the tab at the top of this page called Essential Oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment