Another Milestone Met!


Just past another milestone!  I noticed on his math facts that he has done very well on subtraction.  I also noticed the last 2 days he has written all of his numbers correctly - in the correct direction.  I asked him about it and if he did something different and he said - I just thought of it in my brain and all the numbers "point" this way (he pointed to the left). I said OH!  Great job buddy.

So obviously something has "clicked" in his mind about the orientation of numbers.
I'm so proud of him!!!

In the eye therapy world this month he has to do right and left exercises.  The doctor explained it would help with orientation of his body in this world.  Not sure it was the exercises alone but something "clicked" for him over the past 2 weeks!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From the Door to Dinner in less Time