Black Friday - to do it or not?

I'm leaning towards Not this year.  It will be the first year I have not done Black Friday.  I used to love it.  I used to live for it.  I would map out my route and what I was getting at each place and I would go.  The older I get, the less I love it.  The deals don't outweigh the time it takes to get the deal.  Standing in line for hours and hours to fight for one item....just not feeling it anymore.  Maybe it's my age but I would much rather buy it online and have it shipped right to my door.  Although I did enjoy Saturday with my husband as we did majority of our shopping for the kids.  :)
I really don't agree with the retailers opening on Thanksgiving Day.  That day should be spent with your family.  
However, if you are going to hit the Black Friday sales, this is by far the best site for it.  www.bfads.net
It will create a list by store for you.  All you have to do is print it and go.  It has the opening hours, etc.  Everything you need in one place.
Instead of the crazy hours shopping, I'm looking forward to getting my house decorated for Christmas.  I'm going to put some new ideas to work for the Season!  I will post pics when we are complete.
Whatever you decided to do, please be careful out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Milestone Met!

Another Revelation!